Bet odds Roland Garros ATP & WTA 2020 TOP 5 FAVORITE
Bet odds Roland Garros ATP – 2020 – TOP 5 FAVORITE
Roland Garros is the most important slag tournament in the world that takes place over two weeks in Paris, France! The organizers recently made the historic decision to reschedule the French Open between 20.09 – 04.10.2020 due to the new COVID-19 virus
1. RAFAEL NADAL (# 2 ATP) started every time with the first chance to win this Grand Slam tournament because the results obtained on this type of surface speak for themselves, the Iberian being considered the best tennis player in history on clay! The title champion from Roland Garros has imposed twelve times in his career on the Paris slag and is the most titled of all time from this point of view: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019.
2. NOVAK DJOKOVIC (# 1 ATP) has never been a fan of the game on the slag, but a great champion adapts on the go to any kind of surface! Being of the same generation as Rafael Nadal, the Serb did not have much luck in the French Open, 2016 being the only year in which “Nole” was to prevail. He also played the finals of 2012 and 2014 (lost with Nadal) and the one of 2015 (lost with Wawrinka). Even so, the current world leader remains a loyal subscriber to any Grand Slam tournament.
3. DOMINIC THIEM (# 3 ATP) seems to be the best and the only one capable of fighting on a par with the main favorite! Recently a finalist on the Australian Open outdoor hardware, the Austrian is currently in the best position of his career, and the specialists believe that Thiem will dominate the male hierarchy after the “colossus” withdrawal, not only because he is very good on clay, but also because showed the ability to adapt easily and win tournaments on other surfaces. Dominic has come to the last act to the last two editions of Roland Garros!
4. STEFANOS TSITSIPAS (# 6 ATP) is only twenty-one years old and is the youngest of the title contenders. Nothing should surprise us more than the Greek: last year he managed to beat Roger Federer on the Australian Open’s outdoor hard drive, on the Spanish Rafael Nadal on the Madrid slag, on the Serbian Novak Djokovic on the fast asphalt in Shanghai and on Dominic Thiem & Alexander Zverev on the indoor hardware at the Truck Tournament! Even if it has not performed so far at the French Open (the best result is the phase of the finals), it can do it anytime.
5. ALEXANDER ZVEREV (# 7 ATP) surprised the tennis world when he won the Champions Tournament at just twenty years old (2018). Even though he failed to perform well in the previous season and lost several positions in the standings, the team managed to reach the quarter-finals of Roland Garros (2018, 2019), being defeated by Novak Djokovic and Dominic Thiem! If you improve your movement in the field and the backhand shot, I am convinced that “Sacha” could have a hard word to say on the Paris slab.
Bet odds Roland Garros WTA – 2020 – TOP 5 FAVORITE
1. SIMONA HALEP (# 2 WTA) seems to be the most entitled to receive the title of the main favorite to win Roland Garros, for the simple fact that in the last three editions he has been instructed with the opponents: quarter-finalist (2019 vs. Amanda Anisimova), champion (2018 vs. Sloane Stephens), finalist (2017 vs. Jelena Ostapenko), plus the famous “Mustata” lost final with Maria Sharapova (2014). Moreover, slag continues to be the favorite surface of our country, its style of play being slower, more enduring, with involvement in many long ball exchanges!
2. ASHLEIGH BARTY (# 1 WTA) won the first Grand Slam title of the career even at the previous edition of the French Open, in a final with Czech Marketa Vondrousova! It was a result that few would have expected, given that the Australian had not won a single title on the slab until then and was recognized as a reducible tennis player on faster surfaces, where he could put himself. value the service and the powerful hits. Ashleigh will have great difficulty defending his title, which, I say, got him by chance.
3. KIKI BERTENS (# 7 WTA) is an excellent slab player, among the first three in the world from my point of view at this time on this type of surface! He has an active semi-final at Roland Garros (2016 vs. Serena Williams) and a series of other tournaments won on clay, most recently last year at the Madrid Masters. He has accumulated a lot of experience at the highest level, he has an aggressive and varied style of play (he is quite high), and the only chapter he has to work on is at the psychic level (he has moments when he loses his temper and concentration).
4. BIANCA ANDREESCU (# 6 WTA) is only nineteen years old and is one of the favorites of the French Open just because he had the most important ascent of the previous season, crowned among others with winning the hardcore outdoor tournament at the US Open! Bianca is still a stranger on the slab, because two seasons ago there was practically no high level (she even lost in the qualifiers at Roland Garros), and last year she had to declare the package from the second round to the Paris tournament. It has a lot of potential and it all depends on how it will recover physically (it hasn’t played an official match in the regular season yet).
5. GARBINE MUGURUZA (# 16 WTA) has fond memories of Roland Garros and can be counted for this trophy anytime! The two quarter-finals of 2014 and 2015 somewhat announced the ascent and triumph obtained a year later (2016) in an exceptional final with Serena Williams. The next outbreak of the Iberian was in 2018, when it stopped in the penultimate act, after losing without a right to call the duel with the future champion – Simona Halep! The regular season started well for Muguruza: finalist on the asphalt at the Australian Open.