Added on March 30, 2020 Category electronic sports games

FIFA QuaranTeam Football Live Stream, Betting, Help

The FIFA QuaranTeam football tournament was launched in March 2020 by the members of the English football club Leyton Orient. The idea was to give football fans around the world something they particularly miss in these times of poor sport: live football.

What doesn’t work on the pitch is still going online. After the call from Leyton Orient, 128 eFootball teams came together to register as participants for the QuaranTeam tournament.

The first teams came from the English football leagues, but then numerous international teams from all continents also joined, making it a real world tournament.

If you are interested in football and enjoy sports betting, you cannot avoid this event in the coming days.

Who is playing in the QuaranTeam eSoccer soccer tournament?

128 teams registered as participants. Many of them are from England, but also from all over Europe, Asia and Africa.

When will the next games take place?

Round of 16 March 28
Quarter-finals March 30
Semi-finals April 1
Final April 3,

Actual times may differ from those scheduled if the team players agree.

What mode is played in?

One player per team, 12 min playing time, 85 mode, head-to-head friendly match.

Where can you find QuaranTeam betting odds?

Possible bets are 3-way bets on the result (1-X-2) and over / under bets on the number of goals.

Where can you stream the FIFA QuaranTeam tournament live?

The times for the live stream correspond to the seasons above, but can be supplemented by preliminary and follow-up reports. In addition, each team has the opportunity to post their own highlight videos on the team’s own YouTube channels after the game.

FIFA 20 QuaranTeam prizes and donations

75% of the prize pool goes to the English Football League, the remaining 25% is donated. Half of the money goes to the MIND foundation, the other half goes directly to the WHO, which is fighting for all of us against the COVID-19 pandemic.

Look, bet and help in one. A worthy event that deserves a lot of players.

Accrington – Adelaide United – AFC Wimbledon – Ajax
Amiens – Angers – Aston Villa – Atalanta
AZ Alkmaar – Barnsley – Birmingham – Blackburn
Blackpool – Bolton – Brentford – Brighton
Bristol Rovers – Burnley – Burton – Cambridge
Carlisle – Celta Vigo – Central Coast Mariners – Charlton
Cheltenham – Colchester – Cork City – Coventry
Crawley – Crystal Palace – DC United – Den Haag
Derby – Derry Djurgaarden – Doncaster
Dundalk – Emmen – Exeter – FC Midtjylland
FC Sion – Feyenoord – Finn Harps – Fiorentina
Fleetwood – Forest Green – Fort Sittard – Genk
Gent – Gillingham – Grimsby – Groningen
Hamilton – Heracles Almelo – Hibernian – Huddersfield
Ipswich – Istanbul Basaksehir – Kortrijk – Leyton Orient
Lille – Lokomotiv Moscow – Lorient – Luton
Man City – Mansfield – Marseille – Mechelen
Melbourne – Middlesbrough – Millwall – MK Dons
Morecambe – Motherwell – Nantes – Newcastle
Newport County – Northampton – Norwich – Nottingham Forest
Oldham – Orlando City – Orlando Pirates – Oxford
PAOK Saloniki – Peterborough United – Plymouth Argyle – Port Vale
Portsmouth – Preston North – PSV – QPR
Reading – Rochdale – Roma – Ross – County
Rotherham – Salford City – Salzburg – Scunthorpe
Shamrock – Sheffield Utd – Sheffield Wednesday – Shrewsbury
Sligo Rovers – Southend Sparta – Rotterdam – St Mirren
Standard Liege – Stevenage – Stoke – Sunderland
Swindon – Sydney FC Troyes Utrecht
Venlo – Vitesse – Waalwijk – Walsall
Waterford U – Watford – West Brom – West Ham
Willem II – Wolves – Wycombe – Zwolle